You researched and planned. Poured hours into creating the right content, developing the right voice and selecting the right imagery. The URL is purchased. The hosting is set. And now, finally, after so much time, energy and effort, your shiny new website is launching.
But how are you going to promote it?
It’s interesting how you need to promote the very thing you created to promote your business. But it’s a necessity. After all, what good is a website that nobody visits? So when it comes to promoting your new website, here are a few ideas to consider.
Share your news with loyal fans
- Email blasts
- Social media posts
- Engage brand ambassadors on social media
- Inspire loyal customers and fans to spread the word
- Run a fun campaign like this one featuring a giveaway to generate excitement
- Try a digital retargeting campaign where you target past website visitors through digital banner ads
- Take advantage of existing partnerships and promote each others content
- Pay per click advertising
Go where your target is
- Boost your search engine optimization so you’re found in organic search
- Try public relations efforts like being a source in a journalist’s articles
- Create a blog or guest blog and offer free, original content from your site
There are literally dozens of ways to promote your website for little to no money. All it takes is some imagination and dedication and your target audience will be visiting your site in no time.